"I’m going to defer to the collective wisdom of what this group wants to do...” Commissioner Matthew Carlucci said. “But this gentleman owes a $1,500 fine and refused to pay up. I have to say that that does stick in my craw a little bit because other people have stepped up and paid theirs. That’s not an even playing field to me.” Said Commissioner Linda Robison: “We don’t think it’s the right behavior for an elected official, but at the same time, we’ve done everything we can possibly do.”
Do not vote for this airhead please. You have Daisy J. Baez to choose from.
|Daisy J. Baez Website|
• Expansion of economic development while preserving the beauty, heritage, and natural resources of its cities and neighborhoods.
• Education funding and reform that enhances education for all of the children of the district while setting them on a path to higher education and productivity.
• Work with governmental and community agencies to improve coordination of services.
• Work with community leaders to develop long term and effective strategies to increase safety and reduce crime
• Developing an advisory committee on health care legislation to include physicians, hospital CEO’s, health care executive, and health care company owners among others who would have an active voice in the health care legislative process.